If you read my goals for 2018, you’ll know that I’m working on better self-love, which ties in heavily with my body image and eating healthier. Of course, it’s been less than two weeks that I’ve consciously started working on things in those areas, but in relation, cutting back on sugar has been one of my very first hurdles! In the two weeks, I have not successfully completed a day without having some sort of sugar, but I would say that my consumption of sugar has gone down. To me, I’m happy because as much as I’m addicted to sugar, I know that I will need to take baby steps to work on this goal.
Recently, Sans Sucre sent me some samples of their products that are all sugar-free and gluten-free and I knew that it would be the perfect timing to fit this in with my goal in mind! I know that I’ve done fairly well on limiting my sugar because I had these on hand. I also am aware and know that in order to succeed at this goal, I will need to spend a little more time on making something ahead of time, and portioning out things to still get my sweets fix until my body no longer craves it!
My first go at making something 100% sugar-free turned out to be such a success that I had to share it on here! It’s not a from scratch product, but I basically threw a couple of things together that I had in the pantry with heavy focus on the San Sucre mixes that were sent my way!
- Sans Sucre Classic Blonde Brownie mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup milk
- Jello Instant Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding
- 1 boxes of Sans Sucre Key Lime Mousse Mix
- 2 cups of cold milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray a 8x8 pan with cooking spray.
- Combine the vegetable oil, Classic Blonde Brownie mix, and milk together and pour into 8x8 pan. Bake for 37 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when you insert it into the middle of the pan.
- Cool slightly and then poke holes into the brownies using the end of a wooden spoon.
- Make pudding mix according to package directions, and before putting into the fridge, pour onto the brownies filling the holes up. Spread out the rest of the pudding.
- Using an electric mixer, combine two packages of Key Lime Mousse mix and 2 cup and follow the rest of the instructions on the package.
- Take out bars from fridge and spread our desired amount of key lime mousse on top!
- Put back into fridge and then cut into squares before serving!
Win your own Sans Sucre products for your own sugar-free & gluten-free creations! 3 winners will each receive 3 Sans Sucre products: (1) Gluten-Free & Sugar-Free Fudge Brownie Mix, (1) Gluten-Free & Sugar-Free Blonde Brownie Mix and (1) Gluten-Free & Sugar-Free Mousse Mix.