Starting in 2017, the Method® home brand introduced their new Kitchen Gel Hand Wash – the only eco-friendly soap built distinctly for the needs of the kitchen… to eliminate lingering scents while keeping hands soft.
I’m one of those weirdos who get excited about new scents and formulas for hand or dish washing – seriously.
So, what exactly is new about these? At first glance, I wasn’t too sure and since I’ve received Method® products in the past, and have been a long time user of the brand, I already knew that their hand washing soaps were considered a gel formula.
These are specifically targeted to help with those yucky kitchen odors that we sometimes get soaked into our delicate hands. I don’t consider myself a germaphobe, but there is something very unpleasant about having to walk around with your hands smelling of garlic or onion.
The collection comes in four scents – Basil, Clementine, Lemongrass and Thyme.
- Naturally derived, non-drying formula for soft, clean hands.
- Eliminates subborn odors like fish, garlic and onion.
- Lemongrass + clementine hand washes are infused with citrus extracts.
- Basil + Thyme hand washes are infused with herbal extracts.
- Recyclable bottles made with 100% recycled plastic
- Never tested on animals
- Biodegradable, triclosen-free
- $4.99 at Target stores or Target.com
These kitchen hand washes will keep your hands soft and clean even after multiple washes! Once again, I am happy to host a giveaway thanks to Method! One winner will received the entire new collection – all four scents to enjoy!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good luck 🙂