This post has been sponsored by Eagle Brand; however all thoughts and opinions are my own.
I love to make fudge because it’s something that I consider easy and usually always have the ingredients on hand. Or, sometimes, I just go through my cupboards and look for something to make into fudge and go from there! It’s the best way for me to get my baking fix in without going crazy with the amount of dishes, clean up, and prep time!
I did so much baking the past couple of weeks! Tons of caramel puff corn, dozens of cookies, the occasional bar, and of course, fudge. Using sweetened condensed milk from Eagle Brand Milk, I threw together this fudge – while also making some mistakes along the way – with speculoos that were sitting in my cupboard begging to be used! They turned out so good – if you love cookie butter, and speculoos than you need to make this! My entire family loved them and have never tried cookie butter or speculoos before!
- 1 jar of Cookie Butter
- 1 can (14 oz) of Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 oz white chocolate chips
- 1 package of speculoo cookies
- 1 stick of unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a food processor, grind up the speculoo cookies.
- Pour ground up cookies into a small bowl, and add in the melted butter. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Line a 8x8 pan with parchment paper making sure to have some hanging over for easy removal.
- In a sauce pan on medium heat, mix together the jar of cookie butter, can of sweetened condensed milk and teaspoon of vanilla extract until melted.
- Turn off heat and add in white chocolate chips.*
- Pour into prepared pan and spread out.
- Sprinkle speculoo crumbs on top, pressing down to embed into fudge.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours. Cut into preferred size.
- *Adding these in last minute will keep them somewhat whole, versus melting.
I’ve been on a roll with fudge lately – mostly meaning that they turned out awesome and with no issues! Some other fudges to check out are Caramel Vanilla Fudge and Apple Spice Fudge that have also been posted in the past!